Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's the Movie's Baby!!!

Things are kinda crazy round our house the last 24 hours. We are currently half way through the Columbia Gorge's 48 hour Film Festival! http://www.foxcardmedia.com/48hrfp_page.html

I'd tell you what our project is but then that would ruin the surprise! Needless to say we have been busy, busy, busy. I know what your thinking..."What on earth does this have to do with Anthropology, Rachel?" Nothing, its just super, super fun! Of course, I would be willing to bet that some forward thinking Anthropologist out there has already began the trek into studying the wilderness one calls the movie industry. I know that I myself have thought of one particularly fascinating study regarding the music industry which focuses on language usage and it's cultural implications. When I actually get around to doing the study, I will post it for all to check out!

Going back to the film... We should rap up around 1am and its due in by 6pm tomorrow. Film production is certainly an interesting beast. I can't wait to see what its like when its finished!! Great job Team Jeffster! And yes...I promise that once it has been judged and screened and we are allowed to share it I will post a link here, through my twitter account and on you tube. Keep an eye out for it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment