Saturday, March 9, 2013

Creepy finds...

Since I have nothing really new to report this week, I thought I would share a slideshow with you from LiveScience.com. This was put together in April of 2011 so you may have seen it before. Personally, I think it's interesting because humans do tend to have a knack for enjoying the macabre and it seems that the most grisly finds tend to be the ones that make the news. (Go figure.) Click on the pic to go to the article titled "8 Grisly Archaeological Discoveries."



As a final note for the day...it would appear that I am going to need to focus on something other than Archaeology, unfortunately. More matrixing lead to another intense headache today. I guess my eyes really are going to be a problem at moving forward in the field. Its a good thing Archaeology isnt the only thing that I like about Anthropology.

Rachel B.

No comments:

Post a Comment